Thursday, February 3, 2011

since been a long time..

lupa, kapan ya terakhir nulis blog ini, oh ya 2/3 bulan yg lalu, is it long time? just for (unknown)blogger like me, heii, who one care about i'm still blogging or not ? but i still post this anyway.. (how jayus is this??) okay now i gonna write something about tv series(i love tv series so much) that call F.R.I.E.N.D.S, hope you guys(whoever read this) happy :)

 

okay, setelah pembukan yang (sangat)jayus tadi i just gonna tell you my lovely reader about why i decide to write about F.R.I.E.N.D.S because now i just enjoy my activities in school is over for this semester, which is HOLIDAY !! and i have nothing to do.. yeah this is bad.. and i just kaskus-ing and i found the thread about F.R.I.E.D.S and i know this is incredible series because they had 10 season yeah TEN season, even Cinta Fitri just end it up with 7 season, and my lovely cousin, Dita she is so much in love with this series back in the day when they first aired on tv, so i started to download the Pilot(title of first episode of tv series. RED) and magic happen, i so in love with this series, they are awesome, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel, Ross, Chandler and one and only Joey.. woww they are really really made my day.. i hope you guys(especially you guys from this generation like me) just can watch this series too, this series is everlasting, cocok buat kalian yg cari tontonan yg ringgan dan menghibur..




NB : i can't believe i just write so much English in this post, i hope this is proper English.. haha, thx for you guys attention.. and enjoy..

2 comments: